Sat, Oct 22|
Strong Financial Foundations to Withstand Storms
Join us for this year's Financial Fortitude Workshop!
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2022, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the Event
The Delta San-Francisco Peninsula Foundation hopes you and your loved ones are healthy and thriving.
This year's Financial Fortitude workshop offers expert advice on how to have a resilient and growing financial profile. Workshop sessions include the following topics:
- Real Estate: Wait to Buy or Buy and Wait
- Home Buying: The Ins and Outs of the Underwriting Process
- Becoming Wealthy Doesn't Happen by Accident
- The Fundamentals of Investing
- This Tiny Mistake Costs The Black Community $110B A Year
- Tax Strategies to Maximize Your Income
On the day of the event, you can attend two of the six workshops. Select two workshops you're interested in when you register. You can change your mind during the event. The workshops will be recorded so you can watch those you are unable to attend at a later date.
Thank you to our Platinum sponsor: The Wells Fargo Foundation
Thank you to our partners for your support: San Francisco-Peninsula Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Speaker Panel Discussion